This weekend I decided to stay at home and relax with a friend. On Friday, I worked pretty late, got home, had a glass of wine, and went to bed.
On Saturday, my friend arrived around noon. We were very eager to sit on the balcony and day drink, so that is exactly what we did. All day Saturday we drank, laughed, walked around, laughed, watched videos, and ate, and laughed again.
My friend and I like to bounce ideas off each other. Just being in her presence is very inspiring, so I decided I’d release my next blog series today.
Here is a list so you know what to prepare for in the next month. Please feel free to share with your friends and family.
- “A Life Made to Fit: Loving your body through healthy living no matter what size you are”
- “I Can’t Make This Up: Learning which make-up products are best for beginners”
- “Taming the Mane: Finding hair products that work for me, and the ones that don’t”
- “Suit-up Sunday: Finding new ways to make your week easier”
- “I Woke Up Like This: How to get smooth moisturized skin”
- “Being In-CREDIBLE: Simple tips to raise your credit score”
I also wanted to share some personal changes I am facing. Just so you know where my head is.
- I got a part-time job at the mall, so I will be super busy. No worries! My blog will still be running smoothly, in fact it will probably be better.
- I’m trying to save money, (hints, the second job) so I can get a graphic designer to help spruce this blog thing up.
- I decided on Miami for my 25th birthday (October 6th). I know I went to Miami last year but I priced the airline tickets for October, and I couldn’t resist.
- I am back dieting (hints, I am going to Miami. No whales on the beach, jk , jk).
- I am definitely moving next year. Hopefully to Richmond, VA or the surrounding area.
- I am looking into buying a home. Next two years?
Ok, please let me know what you think of the topics. You can always email me or comment below. I know many of you prefer to email since you don’t have to log in and create a user name and such. This is completely fine! Any format of input is absolutely appreciated. Please don’t forget to share with your friends.